Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Daily 10

In the morning first thing for math's everyone has to do a quick 10. Here are some picture of my quick 10. I also get them all right.
This is a app we have to go on, and do a quick which is, you have some answers like there's one then you quick and it will go onto the next question.
In my book I have to write down the answers, and at the end the daily 10 will be done, and then I have to check off my answers.
Here is a link If anyone wants to try this out its fun sometimes. even when you get bored do some of this and also when you have nothing to do.here is a picture of some of mine that I have done in my math's book. Hope you like it.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Abbagale, yo have done such an amazing job. I thought it was cool that you have to do quick 10 but you told me so many times I was so confused. Most of the sentences didn't make sense. So maybe next time you could read what you are posting and then post. Good job for your awesome effort.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about