Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

JUST ANOTHER DAY

How to Keep Warm on a Cold Winter Day: 7 Steps (with Pictures)Today I woke up it was freezing cold so I had to warm up by the heater... Then i got ready for school left at 8 and it was freezing outside... it was so cold tears started coming out of my eyes automatically and my hands felt like they were almost frozen... but after a while when i got to school i was warmed up after biking all the way for only like 10 mins and then I biked to the the corner near bk and then biked to the bmx track and went around it once and... then i went to school and locked my bike up and then went and sat outside the gate ....


I wasn't freezing like this photo but its a example i want to wear gloves and a beanie but didn't have any... but i ended up warming up anyways..

4 comments:

  1. Well, this is a change of format for you Abbagale - a recount. I'm really pleased to see you writing about some everday things like riding to school. I particularly liked the way you described your eyes watering and how your hand felt.
    Next time, try using similes and metaphors to help get your message across.
    Keep up the good work.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it just popped into my mind out of the blue . so i thought id right about the chilly morning on the way to school

      Delete
    2. Well you should make a habit of writing about things that pop into your mind, because you have quite a talent for writing.

      Delete
    3. Yeah i really shud

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about