Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Venngage Poster - The Hunger Games

Here's how i've done my Venngage Poster for The Hunger Games, I hope this has some good explanations of this short clip we watched and With Peeta and Katniss, As Primrose got chosen her older sibling Katniss desided to volunteer as one of the tributes to save her little sister. These are the key points of the clip with a little explaining at each of these numbers on my Venngage

I Found interesting that Katniss had chosen to volunteer as tribute because as I was watching the clip seems like no one would of done that as Katniss did for her little sister.

I am learning to understand the parts of the clip that we are writing about, in detail and figure out what the most importants parts are

this work shows my learning by presenting a presentation of what im learning about in class with alot of things included in it

I am wondering what could happen in the next movie and how i could write a good SEXXY paragraph about what ive been doing and make it full of detail and very interesting for this Hunger Games we been working on




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about