Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Life In The Trenches In World War 1

W.A.L.T describe what life was like for men and women in WW1 through a diary entry.


15th of November 1916

When me and Mum were at home we got 10 letters from Dad and my Brother my Dad and brother are at war now. So they can save the country, but I hope that my Brother and dad don’t die because they make me good lunch and then he stopped making lunch because he went to War

16th of November 1916

We had Burger King for dinner but we missed dad so much because he didn’t come back home to us. We miss him when he doesn’t come back home he normally has tea with us. I wonder what he’s having for tea tonight he love’s the tea that we make for him Dad is the best because he loves me so much like he will never go away

17th of November 1916

We waited tall he sent us a letter’s because he really loves us so much and when he's finished he’s going to come back home tomorrow.Then he is going to give us a big hug when he get’s back from life in the trenches

14 comments:

  1. "Please! leave a comment on my blog!"
    I hope you like it. It's a sentence about life in the trenches in World War 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Ridha,
    I go to owairaka district school,
    My cousins go to hornby intermediate and hornby high school.
    Is that not awesome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!!! do u like my work that I have done.

      Delete
    2. why do you have that comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you sharney for putting a kind comment on my world war 1 story on my blog

      Delete
  4. Yes i love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever done any other posts Abbagale?
    I love your background how do u do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have put one more thing.

      Delete
    2. there is a backround thing it says

      Delete
    3. you might want to have a look before you say that again Ridha dumb name you sound like a Fijian you probably are a Fijian because you name sounds like a Fijian... and because your name has ha in it people could call you ha ha ha you Ritarted...

      Delete
  6. Wow Abbagale i like your work keep the grat work up
    that work. is outstanding From Manaia...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Manaia.im going to post a very nice comment on you blog so you can read it...

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about