Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Art Subject/Drawings

My Favourite subject is Art,  because I get to draw things of my own choose. Also because drawing helps me focus sometimes and i like it also because i'm real good at drawing, also i'm so good at drawing that one of my bestist friends she 17 she got a tattoo of one of my drawings i completed during the lock down time at school level 3. it was of a rose and a knife. Also during art i did a couple drawings one of a little penguin and the other one was of leaves and  a couple of flowers one big ish one and then a little we flower at the top. 

A while ago i posted mostly all of my drawings when i was at school during lock down. I still need to publish my recent's that i haven't posted yet. the type of drawings i do are with pencil cause that's the only way i'm good at drawing... "see you guys when i post up next kakite"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abbegale,
    Drawing is perhaps the most important aspect of any art making and / or design process. It's great that you enjoy drawing and I'm glad to hear that have been drawing consistently. In some languages the word for drawing and design are the same because when you do one you are also doing the other. I'd enjoy seeing some of your collage drawing using photographic images. I hope you give it a try and post your learning here. Keep drawing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about