Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Cooking - Lemon/vanilla cupcakes

Last week in cooking we made cupcakes that were flavoured lemon and also we added some vanilla essence in them, the people that were in my group are Ella, Kya, and also Toni and also including myself so it was a group of 4. and we got 3 each.  We worked together by all having our own jobs to do so that we were not doing nothing and everyone was kept busy,  but sometimes some people weren't doing anything and were just standing there cause our group wasn't that organised. 

Here's my recipe for the lemon cupcakes i made

- 3C self-rising flour
1/2tsp salt
1C unsalted butter, at room temperature
2C White Sugar
4 eggs
1tsp vanilla essence
2Tbs of lemon zest
1C milk
2 1/2Tbs lemon juice

Icing:
150g butter
250g Icing Sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
2tsp hot water
Zest of 1 lemon

-This is a similar pictures of what we made 
Zingy lemon cupcakes | BBC Good Food

This is what my parents thought about my product i made in cooking class
they thought it was alright but maybe a different flavour next time cause they dont really like lemon flavoured cupcakes they rather chocolate or strawberry something similar to that rather then lemon/vanilla. but their other all opinion was good they were thankful that i actually made them something to try for themselves.

My Opinion about the lemon/vanilla cupcakes is that they tasted very nice and I wish I could have more but I couldn't, and also I love the texture it had in them... and they were moist which I liked about them.

Also I dont think there is anything we need to change about it because we done it perfectly fine and we all also worked well together as a group of just girls...

2 comments:

  1. Well done Abbagale. You have addressed all aspects of the task. Were your cupcakes soft and light as well as moist? Some photos taken during the preparation would have been good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss, our group didnt have a phone to take any photos. actually someone in my group didnt send me the photos so i couldnt add them to my post. and yeah they were really good i loved them...

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about