Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Depression (mental health)

Here is a slideshow of my work I have done today i hope you like it... There is heaps to say about depression and there is one slide that you can have a read of that can help you get threw your difficulties.. Theres different slides of depression and they are called ongoing challenges, and Major life changes . and the last slide finally is about how to get better. I hope you like my slide Thanks :)



I just wanna say something your never alone. Speak up when somethings wrong . Don't be afraid!!!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Abbagale
    Can you change the privacy settings on your work? We can't access it, and I'd love to see what you are creating.
    Ka mau te wehi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok thx for letting me know ill do that right away

      Delete
  2. Hi Abbagale
    You've put a lot of thought into these slides and what you have written is really helpful. I can tell you are sometimes talking from personal experience (e.g. "Losing whānau members", "how people define you" and "difficulties with people in your life").
    I also liked that you've put as much thought into the "What Next" slide, with the main theme being to ask someone you trust for help. You are right: You're never alone!
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i did it took me 1 hour to do cause i was thinking of what to put for my own ideas and like 7 of each is my own. and Yup cause no one is ever alone and no one should be afraid to speak up

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about