Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

My drawings I have done during school .....


This is a photo of my second drawing i did on the first day back at school 29/4/20

If you do not how who this character it is hes from the Simpsons and his name is bart ... but if you already know ... some people do no

:) DRAWING #2


Here is my first drawing it is facing the wrong way it spells copic i don't know what it means but i thought id try draw it and i'm impressed that it work for me free hand but copying it off google...

:)

DRAWING #1


Here is a photo of Patrick... i mucked up a bit but its all good ummm...

DRAWING #3

:)


4 comments:

  1. These look great Abbagale - the fact that you are always drawing shows me that this is something you love. I really like that you are able to look at your finished work and critique it. It is good to be pleased with a drawing but is great to be to see things you arent as happy with because that is how you keep improving! Im looking forward to seeing more of your work. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your drawings. I am useless at Art so I love to see what people with talent at art can do. I am going to be very interested to
    see all the art that you do this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abbagale
    It's great to see you recording some of your work on your blog, and as Mark says it is really good that you are able to look at your work with a critical eye. You said that you mucked up a bit with the Patrick drawing ... what would you do differently next time to make the picture better?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about