Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Research about Pencil Art

Here is a slideshow of what types of pencil art I like and would love to try and i have been doing some research search on it and ... I wanna be able to learn some new techniques... I have been doing some drawings but i wanna be able to learn how to do shading drawings and heaps of other cool ones i have found by researching....

here is a link to find images and ideas for what id love to do or if you'd want some ideas and be able to do some...

Pencil art images: LINK
Apps for pencil art: Link 1 Link 2

Hope you enjoy what you see and what i'm gonna learn

1 comment:

  1. Oops ... I missed this blog post. As I said to you at school the other day, talk to Mr Collins (or email him at co@hornby.school.nz) and ask him for some tips on how to do the shading like this. I'm sure you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about