Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Goals This Year

Here is some goals I have thought of threw of the year...

My first Goal and im achieving that so far was to : be good forever or try my best everyday
Ive done that and have to carry on which im happy without myself and so is everyone else is happy with how im doing ...

My Second Goal is to:  be kind to everyone and make them feel welcome around town and stuff and make them feel positive about there self when they arent in the right space and thoughts... also be a true friend even when someone else is not giving me respect....

My Third Goal is to: do well in school and be a wonderful person

My Fourth Goal is to: get work done and make it to the best it can be .. and also not get into anymore trouble of how i used to be a naughty person (IVE CHANGED) ..

The internet is confused: What does the new 'Woozy Face' emoji meanThe History of Emojis, or Why That Brand Just Winked at You

4 comments:

  1. Abbagale, I am so impressed at your mature writing. Your goals are very well thought out and I know that you will achieve them.
    I have enjoyed seeing you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbagale

    WOW

    What great goals - you have clearly thought long and hard about these and you have come up with a fantastic set of achievable goals. You are already well on your way to achieving these goals. Your second goal(being nice to everyone) is one that you are doing so well at, especially the lovely comments you have been giving on other students' blog posts.
    I agree that you HAVE changed, and what a great change for the better! Keep it up.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah im so happy with myself. I cant wait to get threw school and continue being how i am.

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about