Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

My Poem

Copy and Paste this template to your blog. Fill in the rest of the sentence about what you did in the holidays/lockdown. Try to think of a different activity for each prompt. 
                   
During the Holidays I liked - going to the bmx track and spending time with my parents
During the Holidays I found - some of my old friends that i have talked to in so long like couple years
During the Holidays I decided - to be bored
During the Holidays I disliked - being home so much.
During the Holidays I helped - my parents do some stuff around the house
During the Holidays I felt - bored assss
During the Holidays I saw - less cars out
During the Holidays I needed - to finish my school work
During the Holidays I made - good progress
During the Holidays I stayed - home sometimes
During the holidays I played - some games
During the Holidays I sought - idk what it means
During the Holidays I thought -  this lockdown would only last four weeks
During the Holidays I fought  -
During the Holidays I caught - nufing
During the Holidays I bought - ice cream n drinks n lollies lol
During the Holidays I loved having - my phone
During the Holidays I hated when - i found out about another week of lockdown
During the Holidays I dreamt of - nufing
During the Holidays I remembered - to stay 2 meters
During the Holidays I spoke - to a friend
During the Holidays I set - nufing
During the Holidays I bet - that this lockdown will go back to level 4
During the Holidays I ate - Kai and a few hangis
During the Holidays I drank - drinks and stuff
During the Holidays I visited - no one
During the Holidays I watched - tv
During the Holidays I stopped - seeing my friends
During the Holidays I planned - to go to skool nek week
During the Holidays I took - my bike and went around the block sometimes
During the Holidays I imagined - nufing

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abbagale
    Good work on completing most of this template (I see you didn't fight anything - I thought you might have fought the urge to get up to mischief). You said you don't know what the word "sought" means. It means something seeking or looking for something, like "I sought for ways to keep my family from voting me off the island".
    Kep up the good work with your blogging - I look forward to reading what you're thinking about or what you've been up to.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbagale
    I really liked your poem, the range of ideas I thought was really great. What is your favourite hangi food?
    Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about