Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

4th day of school (how its going) so far

Today i'm at school and its the 4th day i've been here since the school has started back.. Today there is more kids here and the amount of kids is 5 + me is 6  the other 3 days there were only 4 but there's + me and today there's 1 extra his name is Regan ...
Spraying on cool, cloudy days | Canola Watch – Free, Unbiased ...
Today is a cloudy day and we are only meant to be getting up to like 19 degrees its a we bit cold outside but its good weather and hopefully it doesn't rain... 
400+ HD Thumbs Up Images for Free - Pixabay
Today I have been working on Relationship/Friendships for health that Miss Aitken sent me today and i have done 5 slides out of 30 some of them are just intros of what to do so ... i have basically got 23 left to go.
Kiss Lips Emoji Facebook Lipstutorial Org - Happy Emojis ...
Recently like the other days i have been getting heaps of work done and i'm pleased with my self and i just gotta finish the slide and then try find something else to do...

Kakite...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Abbagale
    You seem to be really enjoying Health this year, and it's great to see you working so hard on the tasks that Miss Aitken has set for you. You seem to find it easier to work on your own - it might be good to remember that when things go back to "normal". Taking regular breaks to work on your art also seems to help you keep focused.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i really do enjoy health its fun and interesting and a good subject to learn about.. and yeah focusing on art then doing school work helps me keep on task as i draw is well and also listening to music but anyways Mr Mitchell thanks 4 the comment..... (APPRECIATED)

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Abbagale!

    It's been great seeing how focussed and hard working you've been since being at school. I am enjoying coming in and getting to see some others as I am finding the isolation period a bit difficult. I think it's cool that you are keeping a log of the different things you are doing each day and it sounds like you're enjoying being able to focus on your different tasks and doing some art. Maybe next week when I am at school you could show me some of the art you've been working on?

    Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to seeing you again soon! :)
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Birtch, yeah its a bit difficult but i actually think its better than normal school its funnner and you can move around a bit more and sort of do more stuff when theres less people around and it makes me feel like i got more space. yeah i enjoy this lockdown heaps only cause im at school and stuff.. i love doing art its my favourite thing to do. I would love to show you some of my drawings i have been doing.

      Delete
    2. LOL "Funner" ... really Abbagale? I suppose Writing is fun, Health is "funner" and Art is "funnerist"? Does that mean that blogging is "most funnerist" now?

      Have you started using that sketch book yet?

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about