Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

100 Word Challenge.

It fell from the sky. I saw it was my friend, next I heard a
really loud thud and then I looked behind me and she had
splattered everywhere. Next minute heaps of people that
looked the same as her kept on falling from the sky and the
exact same happened to them of what had happened to the
one person that looked exactly like my friend. After like 5
minutes 1 person at a time started evaporating from the
ground and flung back up to the sky. I was calling out to my
friend from a distance away. Pheww

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww ... this story is gross. Well done for getting a strong emotion from your readers with just 100 words. It isn't easy limiting the length of your writing with 100 word challenges. I liked your expressive language (e.g. "splattered everywhere") and the vocabulary you've used (e.g. "evaporating"). Your writing skills are certainly improving ... keep it up.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhahaaha.... Thank you Mr Mitchell, I get better at everything I only realise that when i do it or get feedback for it...

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about