Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

all of my drawings

That was my first drawing i did  when I was at school during lock down

Here is my 2nd drawing of bart Simpsons .

Here is my 3rd drawing of this person and it says homie´s also using his fingers for the Ms and it took me 40 minutes to draw because i had to rub it out a million times.

Here is a drawing of a sad flower i thought it looked cool when i first saw it so I decided to draw it and
there´s one pedal falling to the ground. but hopefully water picks it back up

here is a graffiti drawing. i don´t know what this word copic means but this only took me about 15 mins to draw and then maybe another 5 mins to do the darker bits like make it a bit thicker and yeah make the design a we better.

these 3 drawings i did at the same time like one after the other. 

here is my 4th to last drawing i did also during the lock down well i was at school. its my favourite drawing out of all of the ones I have done...

I drew this one for my mentor. because she has been amazing to me and i miss her not being able to see each other. but hopefully soon i can spend a day or couple hours with her. Then I can give this bird drawing to her and hope she will love it even though i already showed her it and she said she would love to have it...

Here is a drawing of a cross with some angel wings on each side of it. recently coloured it in cause i thought it would have looked better with a bit of colour so i chose these colours blue and red.

This one I had drawed in the Whare. where we had to spend 1 day because all the teachers had to have a meeting in the learning commons.

did this one like 3 or 4 days ago and finally completed it like 1 or 2 days ago. took me like 20 mins to colour it in cause i was getting bored of it...

These to drawings right here i did them in same day but couples hours different´s like i did one and then in periods of 2 hours i drawed the one on the right..

lucky last . I drew this one yesterday/ Sunday 24/5/19  in 5 mins ... its a dolphin amazing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about