Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Trip 2 nelson

Here is some photos of my trip to nelson we got here around 5pm from 10.40am including a few stop and that. There's different kinds of photos like views and selfies and also a sunset and couple photos of my dad and his gf Rose.

Here is some photos of the sunset I had taken well we were driving back from getting our KFC. 





so thats all the photos i have of the sunset that we saw when we were passing through

Here is a photo of my dad and rose . my dad is tryna crouch down so he can be a midget with rose and she was wondering why he was doing that

Here is a photos of me tryna take a selfie near a walkway to see a waterfall thingy.

and here is the last photos i wanted to show yous all out there of the great view of the waterfall i seen when i walked down the path with my dad and his girlfriend rose.


also here is some more photos of me sitting on a old tree that fell over years ago...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abbagayle, I love the sunset and waterfall photos, beautiful. And the one of your Dad and Rose is funny! You look as though you are having a good break away. Thank you for blogging about it.
    Mrs McGirr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i took all the photos i took like 50 odd :) ,, they were funny and yeah i wanted to stay a few more nights away ..

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about